The marble game pieces we use are beautiful, durable and simple to maintain!
Over time, it is possible that your marble pieces might loose their luster. This is easy to counteract by occasionally polishing your stones with a touch of mineral oil.
- Place a small drop of oil in your hands.
- Pick up all of your marble pieces and vigorously rub between your hands.
- Pat dry using a paper towel.
If you play hard with your games, you might find that your marble pieces become dusty or dirty. Thankfully, marble is a breeze to clean up using warm water and regular dish soap!
- Add marble pieces, warm water and a tiny amount of dish soap to a plastic bowl
- Rub/mix/stir with your hands until stones are clean
- Rinse with fresh water
- Pat dry